At Seaham Trinity Primary we aim to provide a rich, structured and caring environment offering a varied and balanced curriculum with equal opportunities for everyone. All pupils are encouraged to acquire skills and attributes that will enable them to realise their full social and educational potential and become confident, valuable and caring members of society with a continuing thirst for knowledge.
- We must listen to each other, whether child, parent, governor or member of staff
- Every member of the school community has the right to feel happy and secure on the way to school, whilst at school and on the way home.
- Each member of the school community is of equal value
- Every child has the right to equal opportunities regardless of age, gender, ethnicity and ability
- We have a responsibility to provide high quality education for all pupils
- We have a responsibility to provide the support needed to allow every child to reach their potential
- Every member of the school community should continue to be learners
- We should show that we care for each other and our environment by our action and our words
- We should find opportunity to express wonderment in our world through our learning
- We have a responsibility to support spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of our children